Reservations are guaranteed by credit card or advance cash deposit. Cancellation notice is seven days before arrival date. If less notice is given, your deposit will only be refunded if your room can be rebooked. Unsecured reservations are automatically cancelled. Group reservations have a longer cancellation notice.
- Check-in: 3:00pm – 7:00pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-Out: 11:00am. Late checkout only with advance notice and may incur fees.
- All rooms are double occupancy – any additional guest in the room will be $25 per night.
- Children over five welcome with advance arrangements.
- We are a no smoking facility.
- All credit cards accepted.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Daily rates include breakfast. No breakfast with weekly or monthly rates.
Extended Stays and Corporate Lodging Policies:
Reservations must be made by phone or using the application on the Suites page and guaranteed by advance Security Deposit of $500. The cancellation of Extended Stay apartments must be given 14 days in advance; cancellation after this time will result in forfeit of the deposit.
Extended Stay Tax Information:
Guests who occupy a hotel room for 30 or more consecutive days are considered permanent residents and are exempt from hotel tax. There can be no interruption of payment during that period. Guests who notify the hotel in writing of their intention to stay 30 or more consecutive days will be exempt from the date of notification. The Extended Stay Lodging Application is considered sufficient notice of intent. For further information, visit the Texas Tax Law and Policies page.
Group Rates cannot be made online so please call us. They can be booked with a cash in advance only. For any group cancellations, we require a 3-week cancellation notice at which point we will refund your deposit less 10%.